Lavazza Coffee Machine Review
Although not as widely known as many popular brand names, Lavazza is an Italian company that produces premium coffee blends along with the machines to make them come to life. As well as removing any room for error by perfecting the extraction and brewing process of their coffees, they design a range of machines, from smaller, at-home models, to large vending machines, and are committed to the entire process of coffee making, including the capsules, the packaging, the recipes and production of the coffee. Below we provide Lavazza reviews to help you choose the perfect machine.
This retro styled machine is everything you need to create authentic Italian-style coffee at home. The touch-sensitive control panel has a variety of pre-set
- Comes with a sizeable
1.2removable water tank litre
- Milk jug,
lidand steam pipe are all dishwasherfriendly, making upkeep and maintenance simple
- Some users report that the touch screen is overly sensitive
- It is noted that the rear of the water tank extends further back beyond the actual body of the machine, making for a rather awkward shape
This mini coffee machine is designed to fit in even the smallest
- Super small and portable, which means you can have your
favouritecoffee anytime, any place
- The adjustable cup support can be moved to different heights for different cup sizes
- The small size means everything is small, so the 0.5 Litre capacity water tank may not be right for everyone
Lavazza have attempted to cater to the entry level market with this machine, making it affordable to try out the brand. It has a simple, slim-line design and
- Power saving component automatically shuts the machine off after 10 minutes of inactivity.It has a small
counter topfootprint and slimline design
- No integrated milk frother or other frills. It’s a simple, straightforward espresso machine
- Power button is on the side, which makes it tricky if you are trying to line it up against walls or other appliances
With the Integrated Magnetic Induction Milk Frother, you can make a broader range of drinks: everything that can be purchased at a coffee shop can be made in the comfort of your own home. The Stop and Go Knob gives you control over the amount of espresso you want.The machine is stylishly curvaceous and available in red, blue or white.
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Quick to use: from start to finish you can brew your coffee in under 5 minutes
- Milk frother gives you the option to use any desired milk; soy, skim or full fat
- A slight annoyance that was noted in Lavazza reviews is that to steam the milk you must hold down the steamer button continuously, which can take up to a minute
- This machine is not as fast as some other Lavazza models
This adorable Minu machine still packs a powerful punch when it comes to delicious coffee. It is really simple to clean, and easy to empty and replace the capsules, as well as refill the water tank. All removable parts are dishwasher safe.The Stop & Go Knob gives you control over your coffee size, and there is an automatic switch off after 2 minutes of inactivity.
- Compact size means that it can easily fit into any kitchen without being overbearing
- Because it is a mini, it is only suitable for smaller mugs - ideal for espresso
- Extremely small capacity water
tank,needs refilling every cup
- Users comment that the machine is a wee bit noisy when in operation.
Lavazza reviews consistently mention the amazing quality and taste provided by the Lavazza brand. As with most pod or capsule machines, they are only compatible with the same brand pods, but that is a good thing in this case, as these pods contain high quality, fresh and delicious
Product images sourced from Amazon.co.uk