Best Tassimo Machine
The most popular machine in this brand by a long shot, this machine is available in six fun
- Space saving design - will fit into even the smallest kitchen
- Adjustable cup stand means any size cups can be used
- Energy efficient - automatically switches to standby mode after every brew cycle
- Compact size means you'll need to refill the water tank quite often
- The coffees produced are not overly large
This model is available in black, white, red or turquoise, and is as stylish as the rest of the range. With a footprint of 25 x 16.7 x 30.5cm, it houses a 0.8L water tank and the same
- Extremely fast heat-up time, so your drink can be prepared immediately
- Self-cleaning to
safe you even moretime in the kitchen
- Reviewers have mentioned the machine is noisy during operation
- Mug size produced is on the small size, if you prefer a larger mug of coffee you will need to run the machine twice, and use two pods
The stand out differences with this machine are the LCD display and the inbuilt Brita water filtration addition. The LCD display keeps you informed on the status of your brew, and your cup is even illuminated while the drink is poured - a fancy touch to the process. The added filtration system ensures the water used is as pure as possible, enhancing the finished brew.
- Inbuilt water filtration system ensures the best quality water for your beverage
- The mug light is perfect for
those late-night coffeeor hot chocolate cravings
- Reviewers have mentioned that the temperature of the resulting drink is not hot enough, and requires heating up in the microwave after brewing
This model has a large, removable 1.4 L water tank, so more drinks can be produced between refills. Still featuring the same Intellibrew system, and with one button operation, this can be used with T-Discs to produce quality coffee efficiently and quickly.
- The removable parts are dishwasher safe, and there is an automatic
- Lengthy 1m long power cord
- Uses standby mode after every brew cycle, so energy efficient
In builtwater filtration system to ensure pure water for better quality coffee
- Critical reviews comment that this model produces only lukewarm coffee
- Many coffee drinkers aren’t fond of the long-life milk used in the pods
This model boasts an impressive 1.4 L water tank, to keep those delicious coffees coming without interruption. With fully automatic one-touch button operation, it couldn’t be easier to use the T-Discs to
- Inbuilt Brita Maxtra water filter system
- Adjustable cup stand to cater for different cup sizes
- Users report the coffee is produced very quickly and comes out piping hot
- Quiet operation
- Some Tassimo reviews complain about cup size produced, those who like a larger cup of coffee will need to use two pods to reach the desired size and strength.
The Tassimo coffee machine range is extremely popular with its loyal users, with the overwhelming majority of reviews being glowingly positive. The T DISC technology makes brewing the perfect drink a breeze, and with over 40 varieties of hot drinks available, under the top brand names including Kenco, Twinings, Cadbury, and Costa, you will never get bored.The most common gripe is that in using the T DISCS, the only milk option is a powdered UHT disc, which many reviewers say has an unpleasant taste. Many people find they have to create their own froth in a different process, which takes away from the quick and easy nature of the Tassimo system.
Images sourced from Amazon.co.uk