De’Longhi Coffee Machine Reviews
De’Longhi is an Italian appliance manufacturer that has been in operation for over a century. They produce a wide variety of different coffee machines: from bean to cup models, through to a range of Nescafe and Nespresso capsule machines. With a passion for coffee-making, they even have their own coffee club and website dedicated to the art. With so many to choose from, we’ve made your life easier by sifting through all the De’Longhi coffee machine reviews to bring you the top picks.
Available in sleek black or shiny silver, this is the complete machine for producing fantastic coffee from start to finish. Complete with a built-in burr grinder, frothing arm, cup warmer, and all the bells and whistles, you can produce a variety of coffee styles at the press of a button.
- Simple operation.You can produce a large variety of different coffee styles with this one versatile machine
- Comes with a 2-year guarantee, although users have reported that this machine has great longevity
- Users have reported the machine to be quite noisy during the grinding and start-up phase
- The cup warmer is slow to heat
Incredibly popular among reviewers, this capsule machine comes in funky
- Perfect for even the smallest kitchen, designed to be small but powerful
- Minimal cleaning required due to the pods, for busy people on the go
- Pods can be expensive to purchase, and the machine is only compatible with Dolce Gusto pods
- Because it is compact, it only produces smaller cups of coffee in one go
This is another stylish De’ Longhi coffee maker that uses pods to make a quick and tasty caffeine fix. With a curvy, stand-out design, there are 25 coffee varieties on offer to suit all taste buds.
- Easy to use, fill up the tank, insert a capsule and away you go
- Virtually no cleaning is required for these pod models
- Drip tray can be set to three positions, so you can make large mugs of coffee or small espresso sized cups
- Only works with compatible Nescafe capsules
- Takes up more worktop space than the average pod machine
A dedicated espresso machine, this sleek model rates highly in the De’ Longhi coffee machine reviews. Perfect for any aspiring barista, this appliance can be used with the manual milk frother to create lattes, cappuccino or your own perfect espresso.
- Easy to clean and even comes with a descaling alarm to help you stay on top of maintenance
- At nearly half the width of other pump-driven machines, this won’t take up too much space on your kitchen work surface
- Requires a bit of research and practice to refine to your own
- Designed for the ritual-loving coffee connoisseur, this is not a one-touch and voila machine, it takes time to complete the process
- Simple to use - one touch system
Lightweight,and all removable parts are dishwasher friendly
- Easy to set up, you’ll have it up and running within 10 minutes of assembly
- More expensive than other comparable models, for what you get
- Lacks a screen, so the intuitive flow isn’t as clear as some other models
- Some users have reported that the capsules can get stuck in the mechanism
Although De’Longhi coffee makers are available in a wide variety of different styles, they still offer attention to detail,